Monday, May 19, 2014

Honors 5-19-2014

A little antithesis today.  It's a difficult term but it's easy to use.  See, I just did it!  I'll share a few more examples tomorrow.  We'll try writing some later in the week.  We still need to have an assessment on denotation, connotation, juxtaposition and antithesis.  Maybe after DC?

Today we heard some This I Believe testimonials and I was impressed.  If you live up to what you all say, the world is going to be in good hands when you get older.

We didn't have a ton of time to discuss Night today.  There is more that I want to discuss from last night's reading (22-46), but I still want you to move forward and read 47-65 for tomorrow.  Be sure to text code too.  As you read, I want you to be thinking about the essential questions.  Also be on the lookout for powerful quotes in tonight's reading.  What stands out?  Why?

I have news on the Performance Task.  Be sure to ask me tomorrow.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment