Thursday, August 30, 2012

Acuity Testing Day! (8-30-12)

I'd have to say that the title says it all.  You took your time on the Predictive Acuity Test and that generated some pretty solid results, overall.  Now I will sort through the data over the next few days to figure out what directions we need to be taking in LA class.  I want to take a moment, though, and give a shout out to Monesh Devireddy, Jewel Eyestone, Aliya Bralick and  Lexi Marks for earning the high scores on the test.  Way to set the bar high for your classmates!

Back to classroom tomorrow and that means that the enriched classes need to have the writer's autobiographies in class.  We'll be doing some editing before turning the papers in to me for assessment.

I'll be taking the blog on the road this weekend as I travel to Indianapolis to watch a little high school soccer.  Speaking of road trips, this sounds like a good time for you to make a claim about a road trip you've been on.  For an Archer card signature share the claim with me tomorrow AND have a piece of evidence ready to back it up.

Our first full week is coming to a close...time for a three day weekend.  I love Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment