Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Enriched Homework for 9-05-2012

I want to make sure I clear up any possible confusion on the homework in the enriched classes tonight.  It's pretty simple, but I want to make sure you have it completed.  You are to make a claim about Toni Cade Bambara, the author of "Raymond's Run", based on the story she wrote.  You've read "Raymond's Run" and based on that reading I want you to tell me something about Ms. Bambara.   Do not go look her up on the internet and find something else about her.  Instead, make a claim about what you think she is like (her heritage, traditions, beliefs, and attitudes) based on the story.  This will meet the Indiana State Standard 8.3.7.  Write this in the Writing section of your notebooks and bring it to class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment