Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Standard 9-26-2012

That was a pretty rough job for some of us on the independent/dependent clause notebook quiz.  Reading the blog helps, but reading the notes will go even farther. 

Do you remember the difference between third person limited and third person omniscient? I hope so. Work first person in there too. You should be able to identify all three easily. In the next few days, we'll be looking at passages and deciding which point of view they represent. 

You finally received you books today.  I hope you are enjoying them.  Big discussion day coming on Friday.  Make sure you have read and prepared at the highest level. 

Pictures and poems tomorrow.  i'm excited by the activity.  I hope you like it.  More importantly, I hope you learn from it.

Email me your IGR (initial gut reaction) to your book tonight (3 sentence minimum) and I'll sign your Archer card tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment