Monday, September 17, 2012

Standard 9-17-2012

Do you know how to write those four sentences?  Simple?  Compound?  Complex?  Compound-complex?  If I don't ask tomorrow, you can bet I'll ask sometime this week.

We finished up the writing prompts in class today.  A quick perusal revealed a lot of work to do.  I'll be assessing those over the next couple days.  Hope to get them back to you by Friday.  Fingers crossed.

We'll discuss some Lemon Brown questions tomorrow seeing as we were cut off today.  After that, we are on to a different world of activities.  Our day in the IMC Wednesday will be different from our first several visits.  Can't wait to tell you more, but it's going to have to wait until the 19th.

I'll sign your Archer card tomorrow if you can tell me a static and a dynamic character that ere not discussed in class today.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment