Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Honors 04-23-2014

ECA all day today, and, evidently, part of tomorrow for some classes as well.  I'm sure you were just being thorough and didn't want to rush any decisions.  Smart thinking.  If you have any questions on it feel free to ask me tomorrow.

I'll return the verbals quizzes tomorrow and review those.  Some classes and individuals did much better than other classes and individuals.  It's obviously seeping in but not as quickly as it needs to for all of us.  Hopefully, a little review will make it clearer before ISTEP in two weeks.  We have other things we want to review as well.  It wouldn't be a bad idea to be rereading your notes from the past 8-9 months, especially the Tool Time material.  Just want you to be fresh.

We moved back The Pearl assessment to Friday.  Three straight days of tests are too many for me, and I'm not even taking them.  We will discuss possible short answer questions and responses.  Yes you will be needing evidence from the text, but the responses will be relatively short.  That means your evidence better be darn good.

I'll have a little surprise for you tomorrow and then I can't wait to share our next bigger activity with you. Hint: it has a small connection to Notre Dame.

See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment