Monday, April 28, 2014

Honors 04-28-2014

"I believe I can fly!  I believe I can touch the sky!"

 R. Kelley does it.

"I believe in the soul...the hanging curve ball, high fiber and good scotch.  I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.  I believe there ought to be a constituional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter...I believe in opening your presents on Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve..."

 Crash Davis does too!

What do you believe in?  You are going to get a chance to figure it out, write it down and share it in front of the class.  We'll talk more about it tomorrow but I'm excited about the possibilities.

We returned the ECA and the verbals quiz today.  ECA, not so bad.  Verbals, more of a mixed bag.  ECA is out of my hands but for the verbals quiz you have a chance to regain some points.  See me Wednesday at lunch or make corrections on your assessment.  Then come see me Thursday morning or Monday morning for a retake opportunity.  It won't be the same test, but the same information will be covered.  This is all you will hear from me on this so take care of business.

Tomorrow we will also start our conversation on the Holocaust.  What do you know?  We'll find out tomorrow.

See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment