Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Enriched 01-16-2013

Today was a pretty solid research/writing day.  I answered a lot of questions, saw a nice variety of topics, and feel that we are heading in the right direction for Tuesday's rough draft editing day.  I'm sticking to the idea that we will be turning in a final copy of the Next Big Thing paper on Friday, January 25.  I'll leave time for some questions tomorrow and Friday, but otherwise you should be working on this paper  at home.  Don't wait until Monday!

Are you ready?  Are you ready to be excited?  Are you ready to be thrilled? Tomorrow and Friday we will be spending some time on...I can't wait to tell you!  It's always been one of my favorite things to teach and do!  It's time!  It's fun!  It's engaging!  It can be anything you want it to be!  I can't wait to share one of my biggest passions with you!

See you tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment