Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Standard 1-09-2013

Sorry about not telling you about my absence today.  I did forget yesterday since we were so engaged in our discussion.

Hope you answered those four questions well today in class.  I'll be looking for top notch responses and assessing them for twenty points.  If you read the book well, you should have generated some solid answers.

I know the substitute told you to actively read 98-103 for tomorrow.  Here's a little tip.  I'll be checking everyone's book tomorrow for quality active reading which means highlighting and annotating.  I'll be giving 5/5 points for a strong job on both highlighting and annotating.  If you only highlight with minimal or cursory annotating, you'll receive 3/5.   Poor or no highlighting and no annotating will earn you a 1/5 or a 0/5.  Be prepared.  There's a lot packed into those six little pages.

We are going to finish the book real soon, but we will be interrupted this Friday.  We will be taking our 3rd quarter Acuity pretest on Friday.  We have the mobile lab so we will be taking the test in our classroom.  Looking forward to that.

See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment