Thursday, November 15, 2012

Standard 11-15-2012

A whole lot of 6/6s on the notebook quiz today.  Way to go!  You pay attention.  You take notes.  You get involved in class.  Good things happen.

Good discussion on the three ways Kevin Sack supported his nonfiction article on cremation.  In period four I saw some of you applying what we learned from Sack as we started to read the "Elmo" article together.  Great to see.

Be sure to actively read both articles tonight.  There are several questions after each article, but they do not need to be answered tonight.  Instead, we will spend some class time tomorrow having you and your peers discuss the possible responses.  If you can't read the two pieces tonight--no matter what the reason--I expect to see you tomorrow in my class during lunch completing the reading.

Keep reading that nonfiction book.  If you have any questions on it, let me know.

I'll sign your Archer card if you write down the following sentence and punctuate it correctly.

I haven't started reading my nonfiction book yet however I plan on reading a lot on Saturday.

See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment