Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Enriched 8-21-2013

Okay, so I got a little ahead of myself last night.  First of all, you don't have any "homework" tonight.  You don't have to worry about typing up an amplification example because we didn't get far enough.  However, you do want to be sure you read the syllabus, show it to your parents, and have both of you sign the sheet of paper I distributed today.  Make sure Mom and Dad send me an email too.  Remember, when you come to class tomorrow have your agenda, something to write with, and your language arts notebook.  In addition, period one should be bringing me the signed sheet from the front of the agenda.

Another thing I was wrong on was on how great it was to meet you all.  Yesterday I insinuated that it might not go so well; however, I have come to consider meeting you all one of the main joys of my life.  It was pure joy.  A joy that knows no bounds.  A joy that one feels when seeing not only a rainbow after a storm, but the pot of gold at the end of that rainbow.  Dare I say, that the joy I felt today upon meeting you all was similar to the joy you'll feel in nine months when you head off into your summer before high school.  Ah! Amplification is a wonderful thing!

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment