Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Enriched 12-11-2012

Make sure you read pages 29-46 actively tonight.  By actively I do mean highlighting, text coding, annotating, etc.  Interact with the text.  When I look at your book tomorrow, I want to see that you learned something, questioned something, understood something.

After reading the text, remember to do your 2 and 2.  I want you to identify two quotes/passages from the text that resonate with you for any reason.  Then I want you to write two paragraphs--one for each quote.  In the paragraphs you should interpret the quote, identify its significance to the text, and explain why you selected it.  I'll be collecting them tomorrow.

After our QBTs tomorrow (period five continues to rock while Nuha, Steven Hall, and Clare Frederick all did well in period six today) we will focus on Night.  We'll be spending time identifying themes and discussing EW's reliability as a narrator.

Paper is due in less than 72 hours.  Hope it's coming along well.

See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment