Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Honors 02-26-2014

I was in love with the discussion that took place today in each of the classes.  You had a poem placed in front of you and a task to accomplish and you broke into groups and completed it well.  Thanks for the focus.  As I read the timed writings, it's clear that the discussions paid off.  Great work.

Keep reading the book and writing the interview.  I updated my example a bit--no it is not finished yet, but you can see more of what I expect you to do as well.  Initial due date is one week from tomorrow!

Tomorrow we will discuss an important term in literature and life.  We will then have a group think-aloud.  It might get a bit messy at first but I'm interested to see what we learn.

By the way, how much is a life worth?

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment