Thursday, March 27, 2014

Honors 3-27-2014

I am impressed.  You were split into groups today for the peer editing of the PI and I was quite pleased with what I saw and heard as I moved between groups.  The seriousness in the approach and the insight of the comments was truly inspiring.  You all were focused on the editing and I trust you all left with numerous ways to improve your writing.  Now, I just hope you went home and made those improvements while the conversations were fresh in your memories.

You should be working on those poems now as well.  The poem will share the theme with the scene and the picture but nothing else.

Speaking of poems, we will be having a poetry assessment soon.  Monday is looking pretty good as I type this.  Ask me about it tomorrow.

We will be doing a practice chat tomorrow in lab D to make sure no one is worried or confused about the eLearning coming next week.  To be sure you are prepared for next week's chat, you need to have identified your story to me by tomorrow and have read it and compiled 4-5 open-ended discussion questions by Monday.  You'll learn your groups Monday and sign up for a chat time as well.

See you soon.  

I have found The Pearl!

No comments:

Post a Comment