Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Enriched and Standard 02-13-2013

Tomorrow is in your hands in more ways than one.

The literal tomorrow is in your hands because I won't be there.  I know that you will be on your best behavior for Mrs. Kemmerling.  I also know that you will do the best you possibly can on the Acuity Predictive test you'll be taking.  Read the question and answers first.  Read the entire prompt.  Eliminate  wrong answers before selecting your final answer.  Take your time.

The figurative tomorrow is in your hands as well since a good score on tomorrow's Acuity Predictive could lead to a more confident you come ISTEP, better results on that test, and a brighter future for you.    Remember our goal: Pass Plus for every student.

Enriched students should be sure to bring their classics to class to read should you finish the test early.  (I hope you don't but just in case).  You also need to be sure to have a rough draft of the P.I. in class on our return Tuesday.

Standard students should bring a book to read as well--just in case you finish early.  But don't rush through the test.  You should also be sure to have the rough draft of the sonnet--typed--in class on Tuesday.

I might see you tomorrow since I'll be in the building, but if I don't, enjoy the long weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment