Sunday, February 3, 2013

Standard 02-03-2013

Let it snow!  Let it snow!  Let it snow!

Okay, maybe not.  I'm getting a little tired of shoveling snow and running on ice and snowpack while trying to dodge cars.  But spring is just around the corner according to Punxsutawney Phil.  Let's hear it for the sun!

Let's hear it for the Super Bowl!  The commercials!  Beyonce!  The food!

San Francisco 23  Baltimore 17

That's just a prediction.  No gambling here.

No gambling on your papers either.  Hopefully, you've cleaned up last Friday's rough draft, and plan on coming to class with an updated draft of your WDIWTLMA paper.  We edited in both periods, but I think we did a better job in period four, so we will continue that format on Monday.  Be prepared!

To be prepared you should have plenty of CITED facts in your paper (whether they are quoted or not; any learned information needs to be cited).  You should also have plenty of response.  What do you think about what you just discovered?  I want to know.  I want you to include that in your body paragraphs.  Good luck.

There's more on our plate as well.  Inferences, short stories, poetry...it all will come together this week.  I won't spend too much time on them now because I know you want to watch the game instead of reading me.  Enjoy.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment