Monday, October 15, 2012

Enriched 10-15-2012

I have assessed the first eight papers (all from period one), and I will simply say that I am cautiously optimistic at this point.  I will resist any temptations for excessive displays of exuberance and calmly say that the papers have been solid so far.  Hopefully, the quality will continue with a slight upward trend. 

I am late tonight on the blog and on the Acuity-At-Home additions because the computers have been a treasured commodity at the O'Malley household this evening.  Seems there are a lot of papers being assigned.  So, I apologize for the lateness of both this entry and the Acuity work.

Tomorrow you will be in your penultimate book group discussions.  We will then take a closer look at the piece on O'Connell that Riley Smith brought in.  (Thanks, Riley!)  I uncovered five different ways that hee views come across as more reliable and valid than Gibson's views.  How many will you find?

Then we will be starting in a new direction tomorrow.  Who knows what we'll be reading next?!?

Tomorrow's schedule: Acuity, book groups, O'Connell piece, our new direction.   See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment