Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Enriched 10-16-2012

I trust you had successful discussions about your books today.  One more meeting before working on your group projects.  Be thinking about the assignment.

It's another packed day tomorrow and once again it appears that period one will get the short end of the stick.  Tomorrow we get to work on our Student Lead Conference packets during period one in preparation for next week's meetings.   It seems every time period one is about to catch up with periods five and six, something else comes up.

Anyway, if we finish the SLC material early enough, we will be watching a short video on the Book Fair and then spending a snippet of time perusing the aisles.  We want to hit up a bit of Acuity in preparation for our testing Friday.  We need to complete our O'Connell vs. Gibson analysis, and then I'd like to introduce you to your next story.

I'm off to grade.  Wish me luck.  What am I saying?  I'm sure your papers are so good that luck will be superfluous.  Okay, Archer card signature for a definition of that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment